techUK is partnering with CWJobs to bring you a webinar on how confidence and resilience are faring among the tech workforce, what the future holds for the sector as a result and how you can boost tech hiring and tackle the skills gap. Visit the registration page now, to book your place.
With confidence in the UK tech sector remaining strong despite Covid-19 and Brexit, as CWJobs’ third annual Confidence Index reveals, the webinar will delve into the tech workforce’s concerns, aspirations and views of the current and future UK tech industry.
On Wednesday 30 June at 9.30am to hear from:
- Kathryn Baddeley, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility & Co-Lead of Women of Cisco, Cisco UK & Ireland
- Dom Harvey, Director, CWJobs
- Adrian Love, European Recruitment Director, Accenture
- Tom Lovell, Managing Director, TechSkills
- Steve Ward, UK Director, Universum
During the live session, speakers will present key research insights from UK IT professionals and give you actionable advice to attract, hire and retain top tech talent.
Find out more about the webinar and book your place here.