We are currently inviting volunteers to take part in a new Tech Industry Gold Working Group for TechOps – to set skills standards for pathways into tech and digital careers.
We’re looking for passionate people with experience as either a practitioner, a manager, or a recruiter to help strengthen the pipeline of tech talent. Relevant subject experts would be in or managing the following roles.
- TechOps Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Service Lead
- Service Operations Manager
- Service Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Operations Support Administrator
- SecOps Engineer
- Technical Operator
- Application Support Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Technical Service Owner
- Technical Operations Manager
- Reviewing a draft set of standards
- A 90-minute meeting (online) – on Friday 18th March (14:00-15:30)
- Collaborate with peers across industry to make a difference
Why get involved?
- You care about your discipline and want to help improve the talent pipeline.
- It’s an opportunity to ‘give back’ and make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Strengthen your professional networks by working with peers in other companies and gaining experience in defining skills standards.
If you want to find out more, please contact [email protected].
TechSkills brings together employers and educators in partnership to develop the digital talent industry needs. We are a not-for-profit, employer-led organisation, responsible for Tech Industry Gold, the industry accreditation for education and training relevant to digital and tech career (including digital degrees, degree apprenticeships and training programmes).