We are currently inviting volunteers to take part in a new Tech Industry Gold Working Group for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – to set skills standards for pathways into tech and digital careers.
We’re looking for passionate people with experience as either a practitioner, a manager, or a recruiter to help strengthen the pipeline of tech talent.
- Reviewing a draft set of standards
- Two 90-minute meetings (online) – in w/c 24th January and w/c 28th February
- Collaborate with peers across industry to make a difference
Why get involved?
- You care about your discipline and want to help improve the talent pipeline.
- It’s an opportunity to ‘give back’ and make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Strengthen your professional networks by working with peers in other companies and gaining experience in defining skills standards.
If you want to find out more, please contact [email protected].
TechSkills brings together employers and educators in partnership to develop the digital talent industry needs. We are a not-for-profit, employer-led organisation, responsible for Tech Industry Gold, the industry accreditation for education and training relevant to digital and tech career (including digital degrees, degree apprenticeships and training programmes).